SERIAL KILLER STRESS
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THESE SYMPTOMS:
- Binge Eating.
- Excessive Drinking or Smoking.
- Getting irritated to even small issues.
- To many Work Pending?
- Feel Depressed.
- Angry at every one?
- Sleep Deprived?
- Unable to Concentrate?
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF STRESS!!!.
Stress Affects Human Body both directly and indirectly, our body is Designed to overcome Life threatening emergency situations by releasing certain hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline, to enable the human body to exert extraordinary physical strength to get out and escape which is otherwise not possible.
Due to our hectic life circumstances our body is in constant state of emergency the enzymes which are supposed to be released only on life threatening situation are released at all times.
COMMON CAUSES OF STRESS ARE
- Work Pressure / Peer Pressure.
- Dis functional Family / relationships.
- Chronic illness / Unhappy about one Self.
- Financial Uncertainty.
- Dissatisfaction over High Expectations.
- Impending Bad News.
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON YOUR BODY
Brain: Stress may cause Headaches and migraines and even stroke
Throat: Hyper ventilating and acid reflex
Heart: Hypertension, Inflammation of the heart and even heart Attack.
Stomach & Intestine: stomach ache, nausea, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea
Liver: excess glucose production which may lead to Type 2 Diabetes
Blood Vessels: Constricted blood vessels, hypertension
Nervous System: can cause Alzheimer’s disease and may damage the nervous system
HOW TO OVERCOME STRESS
- Identify what cause your stress and try to minimize it.
- Be Optimistic.
- Relax, Rest and Stay Calm every Day.
- Take on a vacation every now and then.
- Indulge in Moderate Exercise.
- Eat Healthy & Nutritious Balanced Food.
- Listen to Music, read a book, Meditate, Pray.
- spend time on yourself have a Hobby.
- Keep Healthy Relationships Stay connected with Family & Friends.
- Quit Drinking & Smoking.
Fear of surgery and post operative complications deluge more stress to the Heart Patients, Luckily at Oxymed Hospitals with the help of state of the art screening tests we can detect heart related problems even at an earlier stage by which effective non-invasive treatments like E.E.C.P, H.B.O.T, Nutritious Diet & Lifestyle Modification Counseling are administered to the patients. The friendly and caring hospitality by Oxymed Hospital and its Staffs ensure stress free & speedy recovery